![]() |
| People queuing for Albert's signature |
Line-up:
Albert Lee, git, voc, mandolin, key
Gerry Hogan, steel git, git
Brian Hodgson, bass, backgr voc
Pete Wingfield, key, voc
Peter Baron, dr, voc, backgr voc
19 February 2005. My very first visit at The Stables. I went there by coach from Luton airport which wasn't too bad. Saturday night and a complete sell-out but photos were not allowed. Albert started the tour with a bad cold, nevertheless it was an outstanding performance - with Pete Wingfield on keyboards. Next day off to gig #2 by train to Wolverhampton.Set List (bits and pieces only and probably not in the right order)
I'm ready
Restless
Rock around with Ollie Vee
Take your time
Last date (PW)
On the rebound (PW)
Only with you
Evangelina
Wake up screaming
Real Wild Child
Tiger Rag
Before I grow too old (PW)
Country Boy
Encore:
Tear it up


