Hi Gudrun,
Sorry It takes me so long to reply to your email.
I returned from a show 2 hours ago and have spent most of the last 90 minutes focused on your msn page on Albert Lee.
I just wanted to drop you a note and say how very informative it is. I've been having a lot of fun reading up about things here, the latest reports of Rhythm Kings shows, the history/biography of Albert, etc, etc. Well done, you're doing a fantastic job!!! :-)
It's 5:30am over here so I'd better say byebye and thanks again for all your wonderful support.
See you real soon. x Mike
Ooh, I don't know if you saw this attached photo of myself with Sir Paul McCartney guesting with my band at a private party held by Jeff Beck last July (Anm.: das war JB's Hochzeitsfeier).
Some photos can really capture glorious memories, especially when the years start to roll away. I think I'd better start digging out forgotten images from the last 20 years cos they are really starting to mean so much more. Long live rock'n'roll!
Mike Sanchez - Doopin Music
ROCK’N’ROLL * RHYTHM & BLUES
www.mikesanchez.co.uk
www.doopin.com
![]() |
| published with kind permission of Mike Sanchez |
