24 Februar 2006

Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes, Half Moon Putney - 24 Feb 2006

Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes at the Halfmoon Putney - 24 Feb 2006
The Half Moon Putney - one of our favourite clubs, terrific audience and a great atmosphere.

The "Half Moon" album was originally set up by Ange (Rhythmgirl) 25th Feb 2006. Ange said: "Met up with Gudrun in London to see Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes. It was a freezing cold day but worth getting cold for!!!"


Thanks also to my Sheffield friend Sarah who was at the gig for sending in her great photos which are very much appreciated. Great show as usual. Pete Wingfield was still with the band. As the band were almost running out of time and as this is a residential neighbourhood, the lights were switched off already around 11 pm to mark the end of the show. I almost froze to death when I staggered back to the hotel over the windy Putney Bridge! Good that I took a last drink at the bar to get warm from inside ...



Band:
Albert Lee, git, voc, key
Gerry Hogan, steel guitar, git
Peter Baron, drums, voc
Brian Hodgson, bass, backgr voc
Pete Wingfield, key, voc


Comment by Ange:
""From: Rhythmgirl4 Sent: 25/02/2006 14:49
Had a really nice time last night at The Half Moon Putney First time at this venue, will go back again some time to see other bands there. I thought the sound was really good. Gudrun it was really nice to catch up with you again see you some time soon I hope.
Love from Steve & Ange xx
P.S. Hope you have a good trip back to Berlin
P.P.S. Just put some photos of the evening on here too."

Fab pics Ange and many thanks.


Set List  (probably not quite complete and not always in the right order)
I'm Ready
Restless

Let it Roll
Rock around with Ollie Vee
I can't quit you (Pete W)

Two more bottles of wine
Evangelina
Tiger Rag

Only with you
Real Wild Child
Pulling it off
Before I grow too old (Pete W)

Luxury Liner
Just because
Man of constant sorrow
Singing the blues 
Sleepless nights
Country Boy
Encore:
Don't
Tear it up