Dies ist ein privater Blog, der sich überwiegend mit Konzertberichten und Musik-News meiner Lieblingsbands, Tourdaten und Fotos befasst. Darueber hinaus enthält er Berlinerisches und eine Mixtur aus diesem oder jenem - eben MISCHMASCH.
04 März 2016
SOMETHIN' ELSE! at Gasthof Zur Post, Obing "Beim John" - 04 March 2016
Gasthof Zur Post, Obing
Somethin' Else are:
Bobby Cochran, lead git, vocals
Brian Hodgson, bass
Mike Bell, keyboards
Mikey Ciancio, drums
Jim Williams, sound
The concert was marked as the "highlight of the month" at Gasthof zur Post in Obing, Upper Bavaria, run by John and Rita. This venue is definitely worth a visit offering great hospitality and a fantastic show progamme. The lovely hosts make everybody feel most welcome.
SOMETHIN' ELSE went down excellently in Obing, and I thought it was the best gig I'd seen so far on this tour. The band created a great atmosphere from the beginning. An enthusiastic crowd thanked them with huge applause, many people couldn't help but stand up and dance away. I shared a table with nice people and a lot of fun was had by all !! Bobby kept the audience entertained telling interesting stories between the songs. His surf medley featuring just him and Mikey on drums was definitely a crowd pleaser and got extra cheers. Not too many photos taken, I'd rather enjoyed the music, food & drinks in good company!

