Devastating news: Our good friend Sue Hargreaves is no longer with us, thanks to her children for letting us know. My deepest sympathy goes out to them and their families.
I still remember the first time I got to talk to Sue which was almost 20 years ago at the Eddie Cochran Festival Chippenham.
Always kind and friendly, very efficient in her job, she often helped and secured me a seat when I was late at the gigs coming from far away. So many precious memories from happy times, the list would be endless. Rest in peace dear Sue, missed by so many - always in our hearts 
From Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes Website:
"29th April 2023
We lost Sue Hargreaves on the morning of this day. Sue worked tirelessly for Albert Lee and Hogan's Heroes for many years and when the band called it a day in 2015 she continued to tour manage all Albert's solo work.

On behalf of AL&HH I send condolences and deepest sympathy
to her children: Emily and Robin, her grandchildren, extended family and
the many many friends Sue made along the way.
She is such a sad loss, but she will not be forgotten...keep travelling onwards and upwards Sue."

