Keb' Mo' won several Grammy Awards, Blues Music Awards and other Nominations and is known for his collaboration with Taj Mahal and Eric Clapton - just two names from a very long list.
Keb' wrote on FB "Thank you Berlin! We had a beautiful evening with you all!"
The place was packed to the limit, people stood like sardines in a can and no way to get to the front but only on the ground floor. I hadn't been at the Metropol for a long time but it underwent a complete makeover and has improved a lot. Unfortunately they didn't open the galleries which enabled a better view.
The place was packed to the limit, people stood like sardines in a can and no way to get to the front but only on the ground floor. I hadn't been at the Metropol for a long time but it underwent a complete makeover and has improved a lot. Unfortunately they didn't open the galleries which enabled a better view.
Support was done by Abi Wallenstein and Martin Roettger, usually I'm not keen on supports but these two were really good!
