Braved the freezing cold and ice on Saturday night and went to see FRONTM3N at Passionskirche Kreuzberg. It was a real challenge not to slip on the icy pavement but I finally made it.
The church was packed to the limit and the guys delivered another fantastic performance lifting one's spirits in this dark season. People were in the mood, dancing and clapping away from the very start.
The setlist contained old and new songs, a surprise for me was Elton John's 'Rocket Man' excellently done and a real highlight.
The set list posted below is from an earlier January gig but I think it hasn't changed and covers the entire programme.
Pete Lincoln (The Sweet, Sailor, Smokie)
Mick Wilson (10cc)
Peter Howarth (The Hollies)
Setlist:
Setlist:
Set 1:
Bus Stop
Co-Co / Poppa Joe
The Things We Do for Love
Walking Down That Line
Love Is Like Oxygen
Rocket Man (Elton John cover - first time live)
You Got It (Roy Orbison cover) (followed by the first chords of "Oh, Pretty Woman")
If You Think You Know How to Love Me
Angel and Demons
Two Wrongs (Don't Make It Right)
Rubber Bullets
Set 2:
Fall for You
Good Morning Judge
Hurricane
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - (Peter Howarth solo)
Living Next Door to Alice
Some People (Cliff Richard cover)
Peace and Love
Scarlet Angel
Beautiful Sunday
I'm Not in Love
Fox on the Run
The Air That I Breathe (Albert Hammond cover)
