Albert Lee, git, voc, mandolin, key
Gerry Hogan, steel guitar, git
Peter Baron, drums, voc
Brian Hodgson, bass, backgr voc
Pete Wingfield, key, voc
Gig No 2: 24 March 2006

Great gigs, the only downer were a couple of heavy cigar smokers I had the 'pleasure' to share a table with. The smoke got really thick after a while which was not nice towards the musicians. Pete Wingfield kindly asked to slow it down a bit - without any result. Nevertheless a great gig in a good atmosphere.
Set List (Not quite complete and not always in the right order)
I'm Ready
Restless
Let it Roll
Rock around with Ollie Vee
I can't quit you (Pete W)
Two more bottles of wine
Evangelina
Tiger Rag
Only with you
Real Wild Child
Pulling it off
Before I grow too old (Pete W)
Luxury Liner
Just because
Man of constant sorrow
Singing the blues
Sleepless nights
Country Boy
Encore:
Don't
Tear it up
Set List (Not quite complete and not always in the right order)
I'm Ready
Restless
Let it Roll
Rock around with Ollie Vee
I can't quit you (Pete W)
Two more bottles of wine
Evangelina
Tiger Rag
Only with you
Real Wild Child
Pulling it off
Before I grow too old (Pete W)
Luxury Liner
Just because
Man of constant sorrow
Singing the blues
Sleepless nights
Country Boy
Encore:
Don't
Tear it up
