14 März 2006

Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes, Musiktheater REX Lorsch - 14 March 2006

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjwNo61d
Musiktheater Rex, Lorsch

Band:

Albert Lee, git, voc, key
Gerry Hogan, steel guitar, git
Peter Baron, drums, voc
Brian Hodgson, bass, backgr voc
Pete Wingfield, keys, voc

Support:   The Rolling Drunks



From: Gudrun originally sent: 16/03/2006 ( aved from my old msn group):
In brief: Went to see Albert & Hogans in Lorsch, their 1st gig in Germany in 2006. The gig was a killer! Can't name any favourite song as they were all soooo cool without exception! "Country boy" knocked us all out ! Unfortunately I caught a bad cold due to very low temps. A big THANK YOU to the band being so fantastic and also to the support, Rolling Drunks. The group photo after show was taken by our good friend Georg Grimm, bass player with German band Rolling Drunks.

PS for Jilly: "Sleepless nights" was on the list!

From: RhythmGirl (Ange)  Sent: 16/03/2006 - Thanks for the reports, hope you are feeling better, nice pics by the way.

Set List  (probably not complete and not always in the right order)
I'm Ready
Restless

Let it Roll
Rock around with Ollie Vee
I can't quit you (Pete W)

Two more bottles of wine
Evangelina
Tiger Rag

Only with you
Real Wild Child
Pulling it off
Before I grow too old (Pete W)

Luxury Liner
Just because
Man of constant sorrow
Singing the blues 
Sleepless nights
Country Boy
Encore:
Don't
Tear it up