Albert Lee, git, voc, key
Gerry Hogan, steel guitar, git
Peter Baron, drums, voc
Phil Cranham, bass
Gavin Povey, key, voc
Unfortunately, the venue wasn't sold out at all and it could have been busier. Great to meet up with my Nuremberg friends there, als nice to meet some people I had met at Kulturschmiede Gaildorf earler. We all agreed that the gig was an "OK gig" no more, no less - we had seen better ones and the not very busy place was disappointing. The set list was almost the same as before apart from one song, Gavin did "Did I tell you" instead of "Looks like love". As there was enough space, I was able to take some photos from the gallery as well as downstairs to get some views from different angles.
Set list - Set 1
Good Riddance (The Time of Your Life)
Restless
Runaway Train
You just might
Take your time
No one can make my sunshine smile
I'll never get over you
Brand new heartache
My window faces
Learning the game
Real wild child
Sweet Little Lisa
Set 2
Handle with Care
Luxury Liner
Big Town Girl
You keep me hanging on
The King of Broken Hearts
Oh Marie
Spellbound
Glory Bound
Leave my woman alone
Highwayman
Country Boy
Encore:
A Better Place
Tear it up
