11 März 2008

Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes, Musiktheater REX Lorsch - 11 March 2008


Just for the records: No good photos unfortunately but nevertheless it was a fantastic gig and I had a lot of fun! The band paid their annual visit to the REX and delivered an outstanding performance. I was lucky to share a table with some nice people from close-by Gruenstadt and all of us had a great time.

A comment by Juergen (Guitarworld.de) who was there:

"Rundum gelungenes Konzert, entspannte Atmosphäre, viele Eindrücke mitgenommen. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen!"









Set List / not complete and not always in the right order.
Restless
Two Step Too
Tiger Rag
I'll never get over you
Why me

Breathless
Barnyard Boogie
Rad Gumbo  

Crying in the Rain
Can your grandpa rock'n roll like this 
Leave my woman alone
Till I gain control again  
Country Boy

Encore:
Don't
Hound Dog

Tear it up