The Stables/Wavendon - 11 June 2010
Band:
Albert Lee, git, voc, key
Gerry Hogan, steel guitar, git
Peter Baron, drums, voc
Brian Hodgson, bass, backgr voc.
Gavin Povey, key, org, voc.
Nice to meet up with fellow fans as well as Sarah and her mom from Sheffield who stopped over on their way to London. All of us had a great time, enjoying chats, drinks and good music in the friendly Stables atmosphere. It was the last gig for Sarah before the band went off for their US Tour. Flash is not allowed at The Stables, but I was able to take some reasonable pictures from my 2nd row seat.
An extra bonus: Very cool to meet Shakin' Stevens who was among the audience and was kind enough to give autographs. All band members had worked with him on various projects - and as I said earlier, you never know who shows up at Albert & HH's gigs. Also good to see that Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes got a star on the Stables Wall in the foyer!
Setlist
Your Boys
Restless
Song And Dance
Travellin' Prayer
Runaway Train
Glory Bound
Wheels
I'll Never Get Over You
The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
Rad Gumbo
Highwayman
Breathless
Two Step Too
You're Only Lonely
Leave The Candle
On The Verge
Let It Be Me
Oh Darling
Leave My Woman Alone
Til I Gain Control Again
Country Boy
Encore
Skip Rope Song
Tear It Up

